Athens Yoshukai Mission Statement
We guide people along their path of self-improvement through martial arts.
Athens Yoshukai Values
- We value excellence in knowledge (terminology, history, tradition) and execution of technique.
- We value quality instruction, learning through teaching, and constant improvement in our pedagogical skills.
- We value dedication to the dojo and participation in the community of the dojo and World Yoshukai Karate
- We believe martial arts is a way of life and shouldn’t be a significant financial burden to those who wish to learn.
Athens Yoshukai Vision
- Athens Yoshukai aspires to train the next generation of WYKKO instructors.
- Athens Yoshukai aspires to provide a substantial support structure to the WYKKO in the form of support for events, instruction at events, physical aid during events, communication within the organization, and any other steps deemed appropriate by the Directors of the organization.
- Athens Yoshukai aspires to coordinate, in partnership, the local Athens martial arts community to create a more positive, supportive, and welcoming community.
This blog is maintained by Sensei Serrian. Posts are made once a month, or more often if Sensei Serrian feels so inspired.